Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bikini Body

My friend ellen over at existence of ellen quoted something on her blog yesterday that has me chuckling every time it runs through my mind. Which it has done a lot today. Someone sent it to her on Facebook and it goes like this:


How to get a bikini body: Put a bikini on your body. 

It sort of sums up my mood today which is vastly improved from the past two days. That line has inspired in me a jaunty who-the-fuck-cares kind of attitude and I mean that in the very best way. All that's left is to imagine me with my bikini body sipping frozen drinks with my love and taking in the sunset from those chairs.



8 comments:

  1. Made me chuckle too. Imagining myself in a bikini on one of those chairs. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that and can't wait to tell my girlfriends tonight when I go out with them for dinner and David Sedaris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem is they don't make bikinis in my size! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Funny. Glad things are looking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few months ago I wrote down that one of my goals was to "give fewer fucks". I like the way it feels.

    ReplyDelete