Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday

I may have a new project. It's just at the proposal stage, but the email inquiring about my interest came in right after I pressed send to deliver the last project. I mean, right after. It's not definite yet, nothing is signed, but still a good sign, right?

For no good reason, here are some randoms from my good lucky life.

The bench where I sat and turned my face into the breeze

The flowers I saw spinning without a care

The puzzle my 92-year-old aunt, her daughter and I did, while sipping Prosecco

My son, strumming his ukulele

The girl made of light, and sometimes shadow, too

Plain yogurt, oats and quinoa, raspberries, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, yum

The blanket his grandmother gave him, that he wraps himself in daily

7 comments:

  1. I don't really believe in benevolent universes. I believe in you, your talent, your very true skill, your ability to make your luck happen with pure sheer work and all of the above.
    You.
    Your children are so beautiful. My son is learning to play the ukulele! What's up with that?
    Are our children somehow connected too?
    I love your photos. They speak of great peace today. Which is what I would and do wish for you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about the writing project. :-)

    I am glad you are noticing the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these glimpses of your city which is beloved to me. Congrats on the job!!! I see it unfurling with ease and joy.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that hope is fluttering in your way. Xo - Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new opportunity sounds intriguing, and I love the photos in this post, son strumming ukulele, puzzle and prosecco, and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay potential project! And yay puzzles and prosecco! Now that looks like a good time to me right there.

    I enjoyed your randoms :) Glow bright <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy for your new opportunity! These shots make your day-to-day life seem pretty darn great, too.

    ReplyDelete